modela player 4 scaling being weird.

  • mikkele86@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2012
      hi there.

      I have a roland PNC-3000 with CAMM-3.
      Im using a PC with windows XP. my software is
      autodesk inventor 2011 & modela player 4 v2.01 + parser.
      and im using STL file format.

      problem:
      when im generating (cut button) it scale's down my model to half size (50%).
      to compensate for this, I have to go into "size and orientation" and scale everything up to 200%.

      eny suggestion why this is happening ??

      thanks. :)
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2012
        What do you have P1 and P2 set to on the PNC-3000?
        These are your scaling factors if set differently than full travel.

        Regards,
        Dan

      • mikkele86@ymail.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 4, 2012
          My P1 and P2 are set to full travel.
          I have looked on the commands generated by modela player.
          And it seems that the X,Y coordinates are scaled down, dont think its the machine. :/

        • mikkele86@ymail.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 9, 2012
            the coordinates are writin as inch's. but I need it to be mm. it's allready set to mm in "preference > unit"

            eny suggestion why it does not change ?