Problem with Parser

  • clwphstd
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 7, 2012
      Hi anyone. I have a problem running the parser. It starts up OK, but after I type in the file, it returns 'choice' command not found? Am I missing dlls or what? Thanks.

      Chris.
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 7, 2012
        Hi Chris,
        You need down download "choice.exe" from the files section and copy to C:\Windows\System32
        Might need a reboot to register it in.

        Cheers,
        Dan

        --- In CAMM-3@yahoogroups.com, "clwphstd" <clwphstd@...> wrote:

        > Hi anyone. I have a problem running the parser. It starts up OK, but after I type in the file, it returns 'choice' command not found? Am I missing dlls or what? Thanks.
        >
        > Chris.

      • mgrguitar
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 7, 2012
          --- In CAMM-3@yahoogroups.com, "clwphstd" <clwphstd@...> wrote:

          > Hi anyone. I have a problem running the parser. It starts up OK, but after I type in the file, it returns 'choice' command not found? Am I missing dlls or what? Thanks.
          >
          > Chris.

          Hi Chris,

          The parser is good but I'm not so good with batch files so I wrote my own code using MS Word and VBA. I also don't have to manually open a DOS window, VBA takes care of that. I use the MDX-500 as the starting machine in Modela Player 4. I can post the code if anyone is interested.

          All the best,

          Mitch
        • clwphstd@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 7, 2012
            Hi Dan.  Thanks for the response.  I'll give it a shot.

            Thanks.
            Chris.

          • clwphstd@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 8, 2012
              Hi Dan.  Yes, that did the trick.  No reboot required.  Thanks so much.