CAMM-3 PNC-2500 FOR SALE - EUROPE

  • John
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2012
      Hi, I have a virtually unused PNC 2500, maybe 30/40 hours max. of use.
      It is in immaculate condition, as new, complete with controller, all cables, 8 collets, different sizes, 10 blank collets, ie, finished, threaded, but not drilled out and slotted, so can be used for making special sizes up to about 8mm, or to make chuck arbors etc. (These items can be sold individually) a genuine Roland self centering machine vice, and all the software from Roland, and AutoCad 12, and lots of file conversion utilities.

      I wish to sell the machine because I have a swiss watchmakers lathe, and a miniature precision jig-borer, and have never used the machine since I bought it in Cambridge for about 5000 GBP.

      Please if anyone has any idea of the value of the machine let me know, or if they know of anyone who would be interested in the machine.

      I have posted a set of photographs to show it's perfect condition.

      I am currently in Spain, Europe at the moment, it can be collected here, or easily shipped to Southern England at modest cost, or I can build it into a small wooden packing crate/box and ship it anywhere in Europe via a carrier like DHL, Fedex etc. at cost.

      I hope someone out there will appreciate this beautiful little machine, everything, bearings, motors, cables etc. are as-new!

      I also have the Z-axis auto zero datum accessory, which can be sold on it's own, this super device is exactly 10mm high, touch sensitive, you simply drive Z axis down, when cutter touches brass top plate platform, machine Z axis is reset, works like a dream.

      OFFERS PLEASE! COMPLETE MACHINE, VICE, COLLET BLANKS, Z-AXIS SETTER...
      Regards, John