Re: [CAMM-3] Re: Problem with Z axis when usind Techsoft 2D Design

  • pejohnson@talk21.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 29 3:02 AM
    • 1 Attachment
    • 581 KB
    Hope this worked from my phone. Pic shows dip settings. I use the Roland driver rwd030_25d_driver_forwindowsxp2000v362

    Just had a play, if you send as a plot file from techsoft it does lift at corners etc however if you send as a print and go to the advanced settings for material setting, cutting speed, colours for depth etc it machines in one go.

    Let us know how you get on.