Re: [CAMM-3] CAMM-3 mod PCBs for free

  • Hildebrando Oliveira Lima
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2011
      Hi All,

      now there are only 52 pcs left.

      Only shipping is charged.

      Local pick-up is OK.

      No one else interested?

      Att.

      De: Hildebrando <h_o_lima@...>
      Para: CAMM-3@yahoogroups.com
      Enviadas: Sábado, 8 de Outubro de 2011 13:59
      Assunto: [CAMM-3] CAMM-3 mod PCBs for free

      Hi All, we made a lot of the 2 layer high end fiberglass PCB used in the modification proposed by Mr Loen. They were made in a professional PCB factory.

      Since there are more than 100pcs, and we will use only 1, we decided to share with you guys.

      People interested will pay only the postal cost. The board itself is for free. They are located in Brazil.

      We will not produce them anymore. Onyl 1 pc for each interested fellow, ok?

      Talk to me in private, please.

      Don't worry if I do not answer quite fast.

      Thanks for all the kind support.

      Apologize my awful English, I Hope you understood.

      :-)

      H.

    • Hildebrando Oliveira Lima
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 14, 2012
        Hi, no one else interested?

        I will place the remaining boards for disposal...

        Wish I had sent more pieces for the fellows that requested...

        H.