Re: hardware interface for mach3

  • bgober1
    Message 1 of 20 , May 3 7:01 AM
      I would like one as well.

      Brett

      --- In CAMM-3@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Loen <andrewloen@...> wrote:

      > Dan,
      >
      > Yes, the three extra are for sale to the group. Roger has requested one already so I will allocate the second for you. I am selling them at my cost, which is $60 (that includes a 40 pin socket and a spare 40 pin 82C55).
      >
      > I could also make a video explaining step by step how to replace the 40 pin 82C55 IC with a socket and then hook it up.
      >
      > Andrew
      >

      > On May 3, 2011, at 2:57 AM, "david876474" <danielbriggs@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Fantastic Andrew,
      > > Great work. Looking forward to seeing it in action with the YouTube video.
      > > You mentioned you had made 4; would you be willing to sell one to me? Let me know how much for.
      > >
      > > Best Regards,
      > > Dan
      > >
      > > --- In CAMM-3@yahoogroups.com, "andrewloen" <andrewloen@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I have the interface board working and have built up four of the boards. The design is uploaded in the files section of this group.
      > > >
      > > > The cost of materials for the hardware is approx. $50
      > > >
      > > > I am making a YouTube video to explain how it works and to show it operating. Should have this done in a day or two.
      > > >
      > > > Andrew

    • Andrew Loen
      Message 2 of 20 , May 3 7:15 AM
        Brett,

        OK, the third is for you.  That's it for this run.  I'll have to see how many more are needed and perhaps do a second run.

        Andrew

        On May 3, 2011, at 7:06 AM, "bgober1" <bgober1@...> wrote:

        I would like one too.

        Brett

        --- In CAMM-3@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Loen <andrewloen@...> wrote:

        > Dan,
        >
        > Yes, the three extra are for sale to the group. Roger has requested one already so I will allocate the second for you. I am selling them at my cost, which is $60 (that includes a 40 pin socket and a spare 40 pin 82C55).
        >
        > I could also make a video explaining step by step how to replace the 40 pin 82C55 IC with a socket and then hook it up.
        >
        > Andrew
        >

        > On May 3, 2011, at 2:57 AM, "david876474" <danielbriggs@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Fantastic Andrew,
        > > Great work. Looking forward to seeing it in action with the YouTube video.
        > > You mentioned you had made 4; would you be willing to sell one to me? Let me know how much for.
        > >
        > > Best Regards,
        > > Dan
        > >
        > > --- In CAMM-3@yahoogroups.com, "andrewloen" <andrewloen@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > I have the interface board working and have built up four of the boards. The design is uploaded in the files section of this group.
        > > >
        > > > The cost of materials for the hardware is approx. $50
        > > >
        > > > I am making a YouTube video to explain how it works and to show it operating. Should have this done in a day or two.
        > > >
        > > > Andrew

      • Steel Wings
        Message 3 of 20 , May 4 8:52 AM

          Andrew,
          I just caught this thread for the first time a moment ago and saw your video. Great Job! Do you intend to offer these to the group? If so, what is the cost and how do I go about getting one?
          Thanks,
          Sal
          _________________________

          Message 4 of 20 , May 4 9:22 AM
            Hi Andrew-

            Put me down for one, if/when you run another batch.   Let me know when you expect payment.   Paypal, I presume?

            George

            OK, the third is for you.  That's it for this run.  I'll have to see how many more are needed and perhaps do a second run.

            Andrew

            On May 3, 2011, at 7:06 AM, "bgober1" <bgober1@...> wrote:

            I would like one too.

            Brett

            --- In CAMM-3@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Loen <andrewloen@...> wrote:

            > Dan,
            >
            > Yes, the three extra are for sale to the group. Roger has requested one already so I will allocate the second for you. I am selling them at my cost, which is $60 (that includes a 40 pin socket and a spare 40 pin 82C55).
            >
            > I could also make a video explaining step by step how to replace the 40 pin 82C55 IC with a socket and then hook it up.
            >
            > Andrew
            >

            > On May 3, 2011, at 2:57 AM, "david876474" <danielbriggs@...> wrote:
            >
            > > Fantastic Andrew,
            > > Great work. Looking forward to seeing it in action with the YouTube video.
            > > You mentioned you had made 4; would you be willing to sell one to me? Let me know how much for.
            > >
            > > Best Regards,
            > > Dan
            > >
            > > --- In CAMM-3@yahoogroups.com, "andrewloen" <andrewloen@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > I have the interface board working and have built up four of the boards. The design is uploaded in the files section of this group.
            > > >
            > > > The cost of materials for the hardware is approx. $50
            > > >
            > > > I am making a YouTube video to explain how it works and to show it operating. Should have this done in a day or two.
            > > >
            > > > Andrew

          • Steel Wings
            Message 5 of 20 , May 4 9:36 AM

              Andrew,
              I found the pricing info in the archives. Put me down for one as well. It will be like getting a new machine!
              Sal

              Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2011 12:22 PM

              Hi Andrew-

              Put me down for one, if/when you run another batch.   Let me know when you expect payment.   Paypal, I presume?

              George

              OK, the third is for you.  That's it for this run.  I'll have to see how many more are needed and perhaps do a second run.

              Andrew

              On May 3, 2011, at 7:06 AM, "bgober1" <bgober1@...> wrote:

              I would like one too.

              Brett

              --- In CAMM-3@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Loen <andrewloen@...> wrote:

              > Dan,
              >
              > Yes, the three extra are for sale to the group. Roger has requested one already so I will allocate the second for you. I am selling them at my cost, which is $60 (that includes a 40 pin socket and a spare 40 pin 82C55).
              >
              > I could also make a video explaining step by step how to replace the 40 pin 82C55 IC with a socket and then hook it up.
              >
              > Andrew
              >

              > On May 3, 2011, at 2:57 AM, "david876474" <danielbriggs@...> wrote:
              >
              > > Fantastic Andrew,
              > > Great work. Looking forward to seeing it in action with the YouTube video.
              > > You mentioned you had made 4; would you be willing to sell one to me? Let me know how much for.
              > >
              > > Best Regards,
              > > Dan
              > >
              > > --- In CAMM-3@yahoogroups.com, "andrewloen" <andrewloen@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > I have the interface board working and have built up four of the boards. The design is uploaded in the files section of this group.
              > > >
              > > > The cost of materials for the hardware is approx. $50
              > > >
              > > > I am making a YouTube video to explain how it works and to show it operating. Should have this done in a day or two.
              > > >
              > > > Andrew

            • Mazzarello TONI
              Message 6 of 20 , May 5 6:20 AM

                To: CAMM-3@yahoogroups.com
                From: andrewloen@...
                Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 06:31:52 -0700

                  Andrew,
                I' also very interested in your board, count me in for a board in your second batch.
                No need to hurry but if and when you have the time can you look into postage to Japan?

                sincerely
                Toni M

              • jack lai
                Message 7 of 20 , May 5 6:50 PM
                  Andrew

                  I am interested if make second batch

                  Thanks, Jack

                  Message 8 of 20 , Jul 28, 2011
                    I have an urgent need for one of these ...
                    are they available?

                    --- In CAMM-3@yahoogroups.com, "jack lai" <jwlai@...> wrote:

                    > Andrew
                    >
                    > I am interested if make second batch
                    >

                    > Thanks, Jack

                  • dougrichards957
                    Message 9 of 20 , Dec 24, 2013

                      Hello Andrew I am buying a roland pnc 3000 I was wondering if you still make that interface board? I found this machine near Penticton bc .thanks TTYL

                    • lablue79
                      Message 10 of 20 , May 26 3:56 PM
                        Andrew please contact me @ 19096266759 or email me @ lablue79@... I want to buy the interface
                      • tandngray
                        Message 11 of 20 , Sep 29, 2014

                          Andrew,

                          I'd like to upgrade my CAMM-3 with the interface you designed.

                          Do you still make those?  Paypal?

                          Thanks,

                          Tom

                        • scott_maceachern1
                          Message 12 of 20 , Oct 31, 2014
                            Andrew,
                            I'm also intrested.
                            Thanks
                            Scott
                          • mjgray
                            Message 13 of 20 , Nov 10, 2014
                              HI  I'm also interested in purchasing the board as well!  -mike
                            • namnp2005
                              Message 14 of 20 , Dec 25, 2014
                                Dear Andrew.
                                I'd like to puschasing the board as well, please sent me your acount information. Thanks.
                              • ed.spidell
                                Message 15 of 20 , Jan 1, 2015
                                  Just wanted to say Happy New Year, and report that my CAMM-3 is back online with the help of Andrew Loen's interface board for Mach3; the conversion was very easy and straight-forward. I used his recommended settings for Mach3, and the system, working from Rhino5 > MeshCAM > Mach3, worked flawlessly.

                                  Thanks to all in this group for preventing a loss of a fine piece of equipment; I would not have known the possibilities that existed without it!

                                  Regards,

                                  Edd