Re: hardware interface for mach3

  • bgober1
    Message 1 of 20 , May 3, 2011
      I would like one as well.

      Brett

      --- In CAMM-3@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Loen <andrewloen@...> wrote:

      > Dan,
      >
      > Yes, the three extra are for sale to the group. Roger has requested one already so I will allocate the second for you. I am selling them at my cost, which is $60 (that includes a 40 pin socket and a spare 40 pin 82C55).
      >
      > I could also make a video explaining step by step how to replace the 40 pin 82C55 IC with a socket and then hook it up.
      >
      > Andrew
      >

      > On May 3, 2011, at 2:57 AM, "david876474" <danielbriggs@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Fantastic Andrew,
      > > Great work. Looking forward to seeing it in action with the YouTube video.
      > > You mentioned you had made 4; would you be willing to sell one to me? Let me know how much for.
      > >
      > > Best Regards,
      > > Dan
      > >
      > > --- In CAMM-3@yahoogroups.com, "andrewloen" <andrewloen@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I have the interface board working and have built up four of the boards. The design is uploaded in the files section of this group.
      > > >
      > > > The cost of materials for the hardware is approx. $50
      > > >
      > > > I am making a YouTube video to explain how it works and to show it operating. Should have this done in a day or two.
      > > >
      > > > Andrew

    • bgober1
      Message 2 of 20 , May 3, 2011
        I would like one too.

        Brett

        --- In CAMM-3@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Loen <andrewloen@...> wrote:

        > Dan,
        >
        > Yes, the three extra are for sale to the group. Roger has requested one already so I will allocate the second for you. I am selling them at my cost, which is $60 (that includes a 40 pin socket and a spare 40 pin 82C55).
        >
        > I could also make a video explaining step by step how to replace the 40 pin 82C55 IC with a socket and then hook it up.
        >
        > Andrew
        >

        > On May 3, 2011, at 2:57 AM, "david876474" <danielbriggs@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Fantastic Andrew,
        > > Great work. Looking forward to seeing it in action with the YouTube video.
        > > You mentioned you had made 4; would you be willing to sell one to me? Let me know how much for.
        > >
        > > Best Regards,
        > > Dan
        > >
        > > --- In CAMM-3@yahoogroups.com, "andrewloen" <andrewloen@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > I have the interface board working and have built up four of the boards. The design is uploaded in the files section of this group.
        > > >
        > > > The cost of materials for the hardware is approx. $50
        > > >
        > > > I am making a YouTube video to explain how it works and to show it operating. Should have this done in a day or two.
        > > >
        > > > Andrew

      • Andrew Loen
        Message 3 of 20 , May 3, 2011
          Brett,

          OK, the third is for you.  That's it for this run.  I'll have to see how many more are needed and perhaps do a second run.

          Andrew

          On May 3, 2011, at 7:06 AM, "bgober1" <bgober1@...> wrote:

          I would like one too.

          Brett

          --- In CAMM-3@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Loen <andrewloen@...> wrote:

          > Dan,
          >
          > Yes, the three extra are for sale to the group. Roger has requested one already so I will allocate the second for you. I am selling them at my cost, which is $60 (that includes a 40 pin socket and a spare 40 pin 82C55).
          >
          > I could also make a video explaining step by step how to replace the 40 pin 82C55 IC with a socket and then hook it up.
          >
          > Andrew
          >

          > On May 3, 2011, at 2:57 AM, "david876474" <danielbriggs@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Fantastic Andrew,
          > > Great work. Looking forward to seeing it in action with the YouTube video.
          > > You mentioned you had made 4; would you be willing to sell one to me? Let me know how much for.
          > >
          > > Best Regards,
          > > Dan
          > >
          > > --- In CAMM-3@yahoogroups.com, "andrewloen" <andrewloen@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > I have the interface board working and have built up four of the boards. The design is uploaded in the files section of this group.
          > > >
          > > > The cost of materials for the hardware is approx. $50
          > > >
          > > > I am making a YouTube video to explain how it works and to show it operating. Should have this done in a day or two.
          > > >
          > > > Andrew

        • Steel Wings
          Message 4 of 20 , May 4, 2011

            Andrew,
            I just caught this thread for the first time a moment ago and saw your video. Great Job! Do you intend to offer these to the group? If so, what is the cost and how do I go about getting one?
            Thanks,
            Sal
            _________________________

            Message 5 of 20 , May 4, 2011
              Hi Andrew-

              Put me down for one, if/when you run another batch.   Let me know when you expect payment.   Paypal, I presume?

              George

              OK, the third is for you.  That's it for this run.  I'll have to see how many more are needed and perhaps do a second run.

              Andrew

              On May 3, 2011, at 7:06 AM, "bgober1" <bgober1@...> wrote:

              I would like one too.

              Brett

              --- In CAMM-3@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Loen <andrewloen@...> wrote:

              > Dan,
              >
              > Yes, the three extra are for sale to the group. Roger has requested one already so I will allocate the second for you. I am selling them at my cost, which is $60 (that includes a 40 pin socket and a spare 40 pin 82C55).
              >
              > I could also make a video explaining step by step how to replace the 40 pin 82C55 IC with a socket and then hook it up.
              >
              > Andrew
              >

              > On May 3, 2011, at 2:57 AM, "david876474" <danielbriggs@...> wrote:
              >
              > > Fantastic Andrew,
              > > Great work. Looking forward to seeing it in action with the YouTube video.
              > > You mentioned you had made 4; would you be willing to sell one to me? Let me know how much for.
              > >
              > > Best Regards,
              > > Dan
              > >
              > > --- In CAMM-3@yahoogroups.com, "andrewloen" <andrewloen@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > I have the interface board working and have built up four of the boards. The design is uploaded in the files section of this group.
              > > >
              > > > The cost of materials for the hardware is approx. $50
              > > >
              > > > I am making a YouTube video to explain how it works and to show it operating. Should have this done in a day or two.
              > > >
              > > > Andrew

            • Steel Wings
              Message 6 of 20 , May 4, 2011

                Andrew,
                I found the pricing info in the archives. Put me down for one as well. It will be like getting a new machine!
                Sal

                Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2011 12:22 PM

                Hi Andrew-

                Put me down for one, if/when you run another batch.   Let me know when you expect payment.   Paypal, I presume?

                George

                OK, the third is for you.  That's it for this run.  I'll have to see how many more are needed and perhaps do a second run.

                Andrew

                On May 3, 2011, at 7:06 AM, "bgober1" <bgober1@...> wrote:

                I would like one too.

                Brett

                --- In CAMM-3@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Loen <andrewloen@...> wrote:

                > Dan,
                >
                > Yes, the three extra are for sale to the group. Roger has requested one already so I will allocate the second for you. I am selling them at my cost, which is $60 (that includes a 40 pin socket and a spare 40 pin 82C55).
                >
                > I could also make a video explaining step by step how to replace the 40 pin 82C55 IC with a socket and then hook it up.
                >
                > Andrew
                >

                > On May 3, 2011, at 2:57 AM, "david876474" <danielbriggs@...> wrote:
                >
                > > Fantastic Andrew,
                > > Great work. Looking forward to seeing it in action with the YouTube video.
                > > You mentioned you had made 4; would you be willing to sell one to me? Let me know how much for.
                > >
                > > Best Regards,
                > > Dan
                > >
                > > --- In CAMM-3@yahoogroups.com, "andrewloen" <andrewloen@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > I have the interface board working and have built up four of the boards. The design is uploaded in the files section of this group.
                > > >
                > > > The cost of materials for the hardware is approx. $50
                > > >
                > > > I am making a YouTube video to explain how it works and to show it operating. Should have this done in a day or two.
                > > >
                > > > Andrew

              • Mazzarello TONI
                Message 7 of 20 , May 5, 2011

                  To: CAMM-3@yahoogroups.com
                  From: andrewloen@...
                  Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 06:31:52 -0700

                    Andrew,
                  I' also very interested in your board, count me in for a board in your second batch.
                  No need to hurry but if and when you have the time can you look into postage to Japan?

                  sincerely
                  Toni M

                • jack lai
                  Message 8 of 20 , May 5, 2011
                    Andrew

                    I am interested if make second batch

                    Thanks, Jack

                    Message 9 of 20 , Jul 28, 2011
                      I have an urgent need for one of these ...
                      are they available?

                      --- In CAMM-3@yahoogroups.com, "jack lai" <jwlai@...> wrote:

                      > Andrew
                      >
                      > I am interested if make second batch
                      >

                      > Thanks, Jack

                    • dougrichards957
                      Message 10 of 20 , Dec 24, 2013

                        Hello Andrew I am buying a roland pnc 3000 I was wondering if you still make that interface board? I found this machine near Penticton bc .thanks TTYL

                      • lablue79
                        Message 11 of 20 , May 26, 2014
                          Andrew please contact me @ 19096266759 or email me @ lablue79@... I want to buy the interface
                        • tandngray
                          Message 12 of 20 , Sep 29, 2014

                            Andrew,

                            I'd like to upgrade my CAMM-3 with the interface you designed.

                            Do you still make those?  Paypal?

                            Thanks,

                            Tom

                          • scott_maceachern1
                            Message 13 of 20 , Oct 31, 2014
                              Andrew,
                              I'm also intrested.
                              Thanks
                              Scott
                            • mjgray
                              Message 14 of 20 , Nov 10, 2014
                                HI  I'm also interested in purchasing the board as well!  -mike
                              • namnp2005
                                Message 15 of 20 , Dec 25, 2014
                                  Dear Andrew.
                                  I'd like to puschasing the board as well, please sent me your acount information. Thanks.
                                • ed.spidell
                                  Message 16 of 20 , Jan 1
                                    Just wanted to say Happy New Year, and report that my CAMM-3 is back online with the help of Andrew Loen's interface board for Mach3; the conversion was very easy and straight-forward. I used his recommended settings for Mach3, and the system, working from Rhino5 > MeshCAM > Mach3, worked flawlessly.

                                    Thanks to all in this group for preventing a loss of a fine piece of equipment; I would not have known the possibilities that existed without it!

                                    Regards,

                                    Edd