Re: Motor Brushes - again again..

  • robinghewitt
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 4, 2011
      Hi Rob

      It doesn't really care what volts come off the actual sensor because it feeds in through capacitor C18 on the counter board which creates FV, all you need from the sensor is edges.

      best

      Robin
    • tecfacet
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 4, 2011
        Hello.

        I have a set of new brushes here that I can measure if you like.

        In my experience, replacing brushes like these are only a function of replacing them with brushes of the same size and type. Nothing really special about a brush unless you are talking metalized.

        The brushes in the CAMM-3 appear to be ordinary brushes.

        Roger