Collet for the PNC 3000

  • Jerry Galland
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2010
      I see that dave_mucha has loaded a Word file called "collet part # from Roland.doc" back in July of '06

      Is this the 1/4" collet that I would get for my Roland PNC 3000?

      I can not see where that part is obtained from and the link in the file does not work. Do you have a refresh on the link to the supplier?

      By internet search, the part numbers can not be found on the CP website nor the Roland website. And the tool is not real clear. Item # 20234 doesn't result in anything either.

      Sure would be good to know if this works and where to get it.

      Thanks for hosting a great site!!