In urgent need of SI-7300A motor controller...

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2010
      I'm going to kick myself on this one...
      I think Randall bought a small quantity of motor controllers; the SI-7300A ones. I showed interest, but totally forgot about it and never did get my hands on some. Now it turns out my X-axis is screwed. It has to be the driver card, because if I swap the X and Y connections the problem moves with the axis. So it is mechanically good. But badly misses steps + stalls.

      Mainly Randall, but if anyone else has any, can I buy at least 1 module; ideally 3 from you asap?
      I would need shipping quote to the UK also.
      I don't want them at cost; I'm more than happy to add in some extra £££ for a beer or two ;-)

      Best Regards,
      Dan
    • Randall Logan
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7, 2010
        Hi Dan,

        3 units should be no problem;  I'll check how many I have when I get back home later today.  My cost was $15.00 each and I'd be happy just get that + postage (which I will also figure out later)

        I'll drop you a note as soon as I can tonight.

        Randall