Urgent need of PNC-3000 Drive Belt...

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 12, 2010
      I'm in urgent need of a drive belt for my PNC-3000.
      Does anyone know where to buy them from? Or even better; have one or more they wish to sell me?
      I'll pay a generous amount for the belt to anyone who can help me out.

      Cheers,
      Dan
    • Dj
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 10, 2010
        --- In CAMM-3@yahoogroups.com, "david876474" <danielbriggs@...> wrote:

        > I'm in urgent need of a drive belt for my PNC-3000.
        > Does anyone know where to buy them from? Or even better; have one or more they wish to sell me?
        > I'll pay a generous amount for the belt to anyone who can help me out.
        >
        > Cheers,
        > Dan

        Dan,

        Hello Me And My dad Own A CAMM-3 PNC-3000 And Currently only have One Dive Belt Brand New And Unused Please Send A E-mail To Ohartdj@...
        Tells Us What you Had in Mind for a Cost of One I will try to get you some more ...Also Free Shipping :) if you decide To But TY for your Time.
      • Randall Logan
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 29, 2010
          Hello Dj,

          Do you have any more drive belts for the PNC-3000? I sure could use a couple extras for backup.
          Do you have a source of these belts that you are willing to reveal?  If so, I could post the supplier on the suppliers list in the files section of this group.

          Thanks!!

          Randall