Roland PNC 2500

  • John
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2010
      Hi, I have a virtually unused PNC 2500, maybe 10 hours of use.
      It is in immaculate condition, as new, complete with controller, all cables, 8 collets, different sizes, 10 blank collets, ie, finished, threaded, but not drilled out and slotted, so can be used for making special sizes up to about 8mm, a genuine Roland self centering machine vice, and all the software from Roland, and AutoCad 12, and lots of file conversion utilities.
      I wish to sell the machine because I have a swiss watchmakers lathe, and a miniature precision jig-borer, and have never used the machine since I bought it in Cambridge for about 5000 Sterling.
      Please if anyone has any idea of the value of the machine let me know, or if they know of anyone who would be interested in the machine.
      I can send photographs and even an AVI file to show it powered up if needed to verify its perfect condition.
      I and the machine are located in Spain, Europe at the moment, but I can build it into a small wooded packing crate/box and ship it anywhere in Europe or Continental USA.
      Regards, John