Wanted Roland Engraver

  • roger
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 27, 2010
      Please send me a list of any Roland engravers you may have for sale.

      I am in ohio and need a Roland for a highschool project.

      Thank you.

      Roger Gipson
    • nekpopj
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 27, 2010
        --- In CAMM-3@yahoogroups.com, "roger" <tecfacet@...> wrote:

        > Please send me a list of any Roland engravers you may have for sale.
        >
        > I am in ohio and need a Roland for a highschool project.
        >
        > Thank you.
        >
        > Roger Gipson

        Roger,

        I have a PNC 3000 in A1 shape, but I don't know what it is worth.

        John Popken
      • roger
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 27, 2010
          Can you call me tomorrow to discuss this?

          Email me: tecfacet (at) yahoo.com

          Roger