pnc 2500 for sale

  • gigizal
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2010
      Hi All -

      I have a pnc - 2500 complete with manuals, upgraded material holder & software. I purchased 2 spare motors from Roland 10 years ago and I installed the last of these pretty recently - so it has run only very few hours. It's an amazing little work-horse and continues to work great. I have done engraving and cut dxf files like a dream....but I'm moving out of state and need to let it go... the machine is in Los Angeles, CA.....anyone interested???

      Thanks!
      Gretchen