Camm-3 Collets

  • cadcamcreations
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2007
      Hi,I have been using The Camm-3 for 3d modelmaking [I am a professional
      modelmakler] since 1990 using
      Toolchips software very successfully but I need a set of
      Collets for my recent machine [ex Denmark College machine] does anyone
      know of any for sale. the pnc2500 machine used the same set known as
      part No ZC1 i Believe.
      If anyone needs any info these machines I probably may be able to help.

      Kind Regards

      Graham French
    • Dave Mucha
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 27, 2007
        --- In CAMM-3@yahoogroups.com, "cadcamcreations" <cadcamcreations@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi,I have been using The Camm-3 for 3d modelmaking [I am a professional
        > modelmakler] since 1990 using
        > Toolchips software very successfully but I need a set of
        > Collets for my recent machine [ex Denmark College machine] does anyone
        > know of any for sale. the pnc2500 machine used the same set known as
        > part No ZC1 i Believe.
        > If anyone needs any info these machines I probably may be able to help.
        >

        > Kind Regards
        >
        > Graham French

        Hi Graham, all,

        There is a spreadsheet in the files section that lists a URL and all
        the part numbers.

        Before you order any parts, can you let us know what the costs are ?
        if there is a minimum ordering price ? If you get a discount ?? I
        have only a 6mm collet and would like to see if getting another collet
        would be better than having the spindle re-made.

        Dave