Re: Camm-3 For Sale????

  • Dave Mucha
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2009
      --- In CAMM-3@yahoogroups.com, "bgober1" <bgober1@...> wrote:

      > Does anyone have, or know of, a Camm-3 for sale? Mine has a bad ball screw and some other more minor issues so I'd like to either replace this machine or find one for spare parts.
      >
      > Brett

      used ones range in price, there was one on sale for $5,000 on e-bay some time ago. I remember on on-e-bay for $1,500, but I think you'll find the price for one somewhere in-between.

      if the only problems are the one screw, spend the $$$ order one and fix your machine. these are really nice units and should last a long time.

      Dave