Pnc-3000 Spindle motor

  • itmincjd22
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2009
      My spindle motor has a scored commutator and I would like to know if I can turn it down to smooth it out? Has anyone found a replacement for the 100w ac commutator spindle motor in the pnc-3000? Has anyone repaired the motor?

      Thanks
    • Dave Mucha
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2009
        My motor looks like a common motor. There does not seem to be any reason you cannot repair it like a common motor.

        as for replacements there is a link in the files or links section (forget which) to a Japaneese source for all the parts for these machines.

        Dave