Camm 3 problem

  • whip666
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2009
      Hi all,
      I am new here and want to say thanks for all the info you have in this
      group, it was like striking gold when I found it.
      I have a Camm 3 PNC 3000, it works just fine with Dr engrave however
      beyond that I am having some problems. I downloaded SheetCam and the
      post processor file found here
      http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?p=517051 and no matter
      what I do I can't get the Z to move. I have the right drivers
      installed and even removed all the old ones yet no matter how I
      configure the dip switches or anything else for that matter it just
      doesn't want to move. Very strange since it is running the Z and Y
      right.
      Any suggestions?
      Thanks