Re: [CAMM-3] Re: Anyone familiar with the CAMM-3 PNC-2700

  • Atwood
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 17, 2009
      I have a 2700 but I'm in the US

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 15, 2009, at 5:43 AM, "david876474" <danielbriggs@...> wrote:

      --- In CAMM-3@yahoogroups. com, "robert.geaves" <robert.geaves@ ...> wrote:

      > Hi everyone,
      >
      > Has anyone got any experience with the CAMM-3 PNC-2700?
      >
      > Is it just a large flatbed version of the PNC -3000?
      >
      > Does it use the same operating system as the PNC -3000?
      >
      > Can anyone recommend a supplier for bits/cutters and other accessories
      > in the UK?
      >
      > Any help appreciated

      I've used a PNC3000 (I own), PNC3100 and a PNC2300 before. I think I've seen a 2700 on
      eBay recently. The control panel looks similar to the 3100 model, so I think it will be quite
      similar to the 3100, but NOT quite so similar to the 3000.

      As for tools and accessories, try this place: http://www.techsoft .co.uk/
      They are quite expensive, but have a great range of tools, and if there is something you
      need for your machine, there is a good chance they can source it directly from Roland in
      Japan, as they have done with a spare part for my PN3000 in the past.

      Hope that helps,
      Dan