How to post standard g-code to the pnc-3000 Tutorial

  • eba1972
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2008
      Thank you to the people who started and contribute to this group. The
      information here was a tremendous help in bringing a pnc-3000 back to
      life this week. I have created a simple guide that explains how to
      send standard g-code to the pnc-3000. This includes links to the
      different resources and a post-processor I have written for Sheetcam:

      http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?p=517051
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 23, 2008
        --- In CAMM-3@yahoogroups.com, "eba1972" <eba1972@...> wrote:

        > Thank you to the people who started and contribute to this group. The
        > information here was a tremendous help in bringing a pnc-3000 back to
        > life this week. I have created a simple guide that explains how to
        > send standard g-code to the pnc-3000. This includes links to the
        > different resources and a post-processor I have written for Sheetcam:
        >
        > http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?p=517051

        Thanks for the link, I'll have to try that software out one weekend.
        Between us all, we have made this place a gold mine of information on the PNC-3000,
        everything you need to know down to the last nut and bolt! Let's keep it up...

        Dan :-)