Service manual for CAMM-3 (PNC-3100)

  • karlschroeder53
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 12, 2008
      I have a close friend who has a small business that uses this machine
      to manufacture commercial branding irons. The machine is down, and he
      asked me if I would help him out. I have contacted Roland, but they
      have nothing on "legacy" products. Does anyone know where one could
      purchase either a service manual, or a copy, or have any schematice
      they would share?? Thanks very much!!

      Regards,
      Karl
    • Randall
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 12, 2008
        > I have a close friend who has a small business that uses this machine
        > to manufacture commercial branding irons. The machine is down, and he
        > asked me if I would help him out. I have contacted Roland, but they
        > have nothing on "legacy" products. Does anyone know where one could
        > purchase either a service manual, or a copy, or have any schematice
        > they would share?? Thanks very much!!
        >
        > Regards,
        > Karl

        Hi Karl,

        If you haven't already, try giving Brian a call at CammTech
        (www.cammtech.com) at 508-883-0307. Brian can give you the real scoop
        on what's available for service manuals and spare parts, etc.

        Randall
      • karlschroeder53
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 12, 2008
          --- In CAMM-3@yahoogroups.com, "Randall" <rlogan@...> wrote:

          > > I have a close friend who has a small business that uses this
          machine
          > > to manufacture commercial branding irons. The machine is down,
          and he
          > > asked me if I would help him out. I have contacted Roland, but
          they
          > > have nothing on "legacy" products. Does anyone know where one
          could
          > > purchase either a service manual, or a copy, or have any
          schematice
          > > they would share?? Thanks very much!!
          > >
          > > Regards,
          > > Karl
          > >

          > Hi Karl,
          >
          > If you haven't already, try giving Brian a call at CammTech
          > (www.cammtech.com) at 508-883-0307. Brian can give you the real
          scoop
          > on what's available for service manuals and spare parts, etc.
          >
          > Randall
          > Hi Randell,
          Thanks for getting back to me. Yes, we have a call into Brian,and
          he is checking to see what he has available.
          Karl