801Mastercam for camm3

  • lablue79
    Jul 1, 2014
      Hello everyone, I been trying using mastercam for my camm3. I downloaded the post processor from the website for camm3. Everything looks fine in mastercam but the camm3 doesn't do anything it goes to the xyz0 but returns home and it doesn't cut. I'm trying to run just a single letter like an R for example. I made a countour tool path, create the nc with camm3 post processor but nothing get cut. It doesn't make an error just doesn't cut. Is there a limit in mastercam as for wich tool path to use only. I try pocket tool path and it does the same. Any help is apreciated thankyou
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic