786RE: [CAMM-3] Camm 3 PNC 3000 Main Board and other components for sale.

  • Timothy J. Danner Sr.
    Jun 15, 2014

      Chris

      I am most interested in the board but am concerned about the rpm issue because some tools and material will not like that rpm.

      I would like you to call me so we can discuss these parts and agree on a price or send me your price.

      Regards,

      Danner Technologies LLC.

      Timothy J. Danner Sr.

      165 South Pleasant Grove Blvd.