    Jun 16, 2014
      I'm interested. What so you want for it?

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 16, 2014, at 10:24 AM, "clwphstd@... [CAMM-3]" <CAMM-3@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi there.  OK, after a couple of weeks I'll send you pics. of what is left.  Thanks.

      In a message dated 6/15/2014 1:08:43 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, CAMM-3@yahoogroups.com writes:

      Hello,
      Can you send me pics of the Items you have left and I let you know if I'm interested in any thankuou

      From: clwphstd@... [CAMM-3] <CAMM-3@yahoogroups.com>;
      To: <CAMM-3@yahoogroups.com>;
      Subject: [CAMM-3] Camm 3 PNC 3000 Main Board and other components for sale.
      Sent: Sat, Jun 14, 2014 4:28:50 PM

      Hi All.  Have updated my Camm 3 with newer controller... Anyone interested in my old main board, control panel, spindle control, DRO's and front plate, spindle sensor, Z hight sensor, old steppers,DC power supply?  Now, the main board does have a problem:  Didn't before... I was checking for signals and accidently shorted the main power to the signal output(the yellow and orange wires).... I hooked it all back up and everything still works fine except the spindle contol... Seams to be stuck on 8,000 RPM.  I'm pretty sure whatever IC is responsible for the spindle speed signal output is toast.  Other than that, everthing still works fine.  If anyone is interested in any these components, please let me know.

      Thanks,

      Chris.

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic