Birdwatching in BC

  • ggwootton
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2002
      I just thought I'd let you know that I have started a group in
      British Columbia in Canada for birders. We see many of the same birds
      as you do in California, on their migrations north and south. So it
      would probably be helpful to all of us if we were to share
      information about birds of the west coast. Let me know what you think
      of this idea.
      The Moderator, Glenn Wootton