LA Audubon monthly meeting, 3/14/12

  • Nick & Mary Freeman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2012
      Hi Birders!

      You are cordially invited to attend Los Angeles Audubon Society's
      monthly meeting, 7:30pm, Wednesday March 14, 2012 in Debs Park with
      free parking:

      Audubon Center at Debs Park
      4700 North Griffin Ave.
      Los Angeles, CA 90031

      Cut and paste in your browser:

      http://ca.audubon.org/debs_directions.php

      Mary & Nick Freeman present: Thailand - In Search of the Dream Bird
      Come and share the experiences of finding one of the rarest shorebirds
      in the world, the Spoon-billed Sandpiper. Mary and Nick Freeman will
      give a talk on their recent trip to Thailand. They will go over some
      of the diverse birding opportunities to be found in this great
      tropical birding destination. Mary will feature photographic
      highlights of their trip, and will talk about the remarkable search
      for their dream bird.

      April 11, 2012 meeting: Alvaro Jaramillo "How our brain identifies
      birds - Birding identification like a pro" at Debs Park.

      I hope to see you this night and share some of your recent birding
      adventures!
      Mary Freeman

      Glendale, CA

      Los Angeles Audubon Society Program Chair and Fieldtrip Leader
      http://losangelesaudubon.org/