North American Birds (S. California Region) - Winter 2011-2012

  • Guy McCaskie
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2012
      County Recorders/Contributors:

      The Winter Season (December 2011 through February 2012) is ended, and we
      solicit
      reports for inclusion in the Southern California Region of NORTH AMERICAN
      BIRDS. Reports should be arranged with species in the taxonomic order
      followed by the American Ornithologists Union (Check-List of North American
      Birds 1998) and the American Birding Association (7th edition of the ABA
      Checklist, 2009). Reports of species included on the California Bird
      Records Committee (CBRC) review list (Field List of California Birds 2009,
      obtainable through Western Field Ornithologists at 1359 Solano Drive,
      Pacifica, CA 94044 http://www.californiabirds.org ) must be accompanied by
      documentation (written description, photographs, etc.). Similar
      documentation

      should also accompany reports of species unusual for the location or season.
      Full names, with all initials, should be used in the reports (this reduces
      the
      potential for different observers having the same initials, and makes it
      simpler to acknowledge contributors).

      Reports should be sent to the appropriate County Recorders (listed below)
      or directly to Guy McCaskie. Reports for this season must be received prior
      to 20 March 2012. NORTH AMERICAN BIRDS can not exist without your input.

      David Compton (Santa Barbara County)
      736 Cieneguitas, # F
      Santa Barbara, CA 93110
      davcompton@... <mailto:davcompton%40verizon.net>

      Tom M. Edell (San Luis Obispo County)
      46 8th Street
      Cayucos, CA 93430
      tedell@... <mailto:tedell%40aol.com> <mailto:tedell%40aol.com>

      Kimball L. Garrett (Los Angeles County)
      900 Exposition Boulevard
      Los Angeles, CA 90007
      kgarrett@... <mailto:kgarrett%40nhm.org>

      Chet McGaugh (Riverside County)
      chetmcgaugh@...

      Tom and Jo Heindel (Inyo County)
      PO Box 400
      Big Pine, CA 93513
      tjheindel@... <mailto:tjheindel%40aol.com>

      Oscar Johnson (Ventura County)
      P.O. Box 21903
      Santa Barbara, CA 93121
      henicorhina@... <mailto:henicorhina%40yahoo.com>

      Alexander E. Koonce (San Bernardino County)
      1357 Paige Lane
      Redlands, CA 92373-6878
      sandy_koonce@... <mailto:sandy_koonce%40redlands.edu>

      Guy McCaskie (San Diego and Imperial Counties)
      954 Grove Avenue
      Imperial Beach, CA 91932
      guymcc@... <mailto:guymcc%40pacbell.net>

      Douglas R. Willick (Orange County)
      236 S Batavia St #E
      Orange CA 92868
      Doug.Willick@... <mailto:Doug.Willick%40tcb.aecom.com>

      Kelli Heindel-Levinson (Kern County)
      1819 Locust Ravine
      Bakersfield, CA 93306
      KKHeindel@... <mailto:KKHeindel%40gmail.com>

      We thank you in advance for your time and effort.

      Guy McCaskie and Kimball L. Garrett