Yellow-throated Warbler on San Clemente Island

  • HeraldPetrel@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 8:18 AM
      Birders

      John Brollini found a Yellow-throated Warbler in the mouth of Pier Canyon
      yesterday along with a scattering of Wilson's Warblers, Western Tanagers, and
      a Black-headed Grosbeak. This is a first record for SCI, as far as we know.
      I missed it, of course, not getting a chance to chase it until late
      afternoon!

      Brian Sullivan
      Institute for Wildlife Studies
      SCE/NRO/NALF/SCI