Fwd: [CALBIRDS] Adult Slaty-backed gull cont. 2/8/12

  • Paul Keller
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2012
      I arrived at Ft. Baker at about 2:30 yesterday and left at dusk. At
      about 3PM many of us were looking at a gull that some of the experts
      thought might be a vega gull. Shortly after and throughout the rest
      of the afternoon, the Iceland Gull showed well. The Slaty-backed Gull
      never made an appearance while I was there and from what I could
      gather from conversation, never showed again since the morning sighting.

      Paul Keller
      Vandenberg Village SB

      Begin forwarded message: