1 week CA birding

  • Teet Sirotkin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2002
      Help!

      I suddenly got the oppurtunity to fly to San Fransisco for 6
      days (this friday). There is not much time for research, so
      I would be delighted if anyone could give me a suggestion
      for a birding itinerary. I have some books, but I still
      can't decide what to do. I will have a car and I am prepared
      for driving long distances if nescessary.

      Regards,

      -
      -

      Teet Sirotkin