Re: Kumliens/Iceland Gull - updates and information

  • tertial
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2012
      My Fish & Game herring experts tell me the eggs hatch 8-10 days after being laid, and they were about four days old on Feb 2. They will pretty much all hatch at the same time. Thus, the food source and gull frenzy may dramatically end in a few days. For those that haven't been able to see what it's like, I posted a video of the general herring mayhem at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAwBa_q6mV8&feature=youtu.be

      Steve Hampton
      Davis, CA