Falcated Duck

  • Jean
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 5, 2012
      My friend Mary Rose and I searched this morning, 2/5, from about 7am to 10am for the duck with no luck. We returned later in the day, around 230 I think and spent about 20 minutes - no celebrity duck for us.
    • Ruth Rudesill
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 8, 2013
        I've checked the online websites with no recent information. Has anyone seen or tried to find the Falcated Duck in the past week?
        We're thinking of trying for it tomorrow.
        Thanks for any information!

        Ruth Rudesill
        Kenwood CA

      • NIKKI
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 8, 2013
          I went to Colusa AND the Sac Refuge on Thursday and no Falcated Duck.  It has NOT been CONFIRMED seen since the 19th of December.  Looks like it is gone
          Nikki
          Redding CA