No falcated duck

  • Marilyn Kircus
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2012
      The falcated duck has not been seen in the last four days. I'll post what I
      can find out from the refuge each day, but we believe he is gone. If you do
      come looking for him, please be sure to remain in your cars on the auto
      tour. The fine for being out of your car is $275 and law enforcement is
      patrolling the auto tours at both Sacramento and Calusa.

      --
      *Marilyn Kircus*
      *Sacramento NWR Complex Volunteer*

    • Marilyn Kircus
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 9, 2012
        No one has reported seeing the duck at Colusa NWR in a week now. We
        believe he is gone.

        *Marilyn Kircus*
        Adventures of a Vagabond Volunteer <http://mkircus2.blogspot.com/>