Common Redpoll in San Diego County

  • Walens, Stanley
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2012
      Just being a good citizen, since I noticed this was posted only to the local listserv:

      Barbara Carlson posted to SD birds earlier this morning:

      Common Redpoll present at 8:09 am The redpoll is back at the feeders at the Birdwatcher Store at B Street and Fourth in Julian Sunday morning arriving finally at 8:09 am. It stayed for 10 minutes before flying off.

      The owners of the store were very gracious. To keep them that way it, it would probably be best to park on the street rather than in their customer parking lot. Also a friend told me their feeders were empty a couple of weeks ago. A bird seed contribution would also probably be appreciated.

      Stan Walens
      San Diego