Falcated duck still present

  • Chet Ogan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2012
      The continuing Falcated Duck was espied about 1130 am today and continued in view swimming and actively foraging until about 12:15 when he disappeared [to roost?] on the back side of the green grass covered island 100 feet from he viewing platform.

      When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe.
      -John Muir

      Chet Ogan
      Eureka, CA
      707-496-9001 cell