Monterey Yellow-billed Loon continues

  • Brian Sullivan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2012
      Birders

      The Yellow-billed Loon found yesterday by Brian Weed continued this morning
      along Del Monte Beach. When I first got there the loon was way offshore by
      itself, but it then moved inshore and foraged just outside the surf with a
      few Common Loons and one Pacific Loon. See this URL for photos and a link
      to the video:

      *Brian L. Sullivan

      eBird/AKN Project Leader *
      www.ebird.org