re:falcated duck

  • Sandy R
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2012
      Delighted to hear it's still there. I have been following these posts, knowing I couldn't get up there until this weekend, when I have a conference in Sacramento. Will try both Friday am and again Monday am, if needed. Thanks to all -
      Sandy Richards
      Walnut Creek

    • Wim van Dam
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 30, 2014
        Matt Victoria has just photographed a Falcated Duck at Colusa nwr. More info to follow.

        Wim van Dam
        --- sent from a phone