Plse Report Falcated Duck Sightings + / -

  • Birders2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2012
      Please report all sightings or negative reports of the Falcated Duck as we
      will be chasing the duck again on Monday, 30th; after missing it this past
      Tuesday. It is this Monday or waiting until the until the next one visits
      California, so all information will be greatly appreciated! Negative
      reports, too

      BIG THANKS up front

      Great Birding,

      John