RE: [CALBIRDS] Falcated Duck still around?

  • Judy Johnson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 21, 2012
      Okay - this is my first post to the group and I managed to screw up my first
      try (I was posting from Calusa using my iPhone).

      Today, Saturday January 21st, the falcated duck was definitely present in
      the entry pond, easily seen from the observation deck. There were also at
      least 3 Eurasian wigeon.

      Judy Johnson

      Fresno, CA