Arctic Loon Location Correction...

  • Brad Schram
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2012
      I incorrectly noted that this morning's ARCTIC LOON at San Simeon is in
      San Simeon Cove--it's not. It is in the lagoon, inside the sand bar, at
      the mouth of San Simeon Creek by the bridge. This is north of Cambria,
      but before the town of San Simeon.

      Brad Schram
      Arroyo Grande
    • Tom Edell
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 13, 2012
        An Arctic Loon found in the lagoon at the mouth of San Simeon Creek this
        morning continued until dark. San Simeon Creek is on the north coast of San
        Luis Obispo County and can be reached by taking Hwy 1 north from Hwy 101 or
        by heading north from the Hwy 46 and Hwy 1 intersection. The lagoon is part
        of San Simeon State Park. The location is north of the town of Cambria.

        Tom Edell
        Cayucos, CA

        I incorrectly noted that this morning's ARCTIC LOON at San Simeon is in San
        Simeon Cove--it's not. It is in the lagoon, inside the sand bar, at the
        mouth of San Simeon Creek by the bridge. This is north of Cambria, but
        before the town of San Simeon.

        Brad Schram
        Arroyo Grande

        Message archives and group home page can be found at: