Falcated Duck

  • Linda LeRoy
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 11, 2012
      The Falcated Duck was being observed from the platform when we arrived at 4:20pm, & was still visible & actively feeding in front of a small, fairly distant island, when we left as the light faded at 5:10.
      Linda LeRoy
      Al Moreno
      Downey, Ca
    • Maggie Rufo
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 28, 2012
        Present at the Colusa viewing platform today.

        Maggie Rufo
        Novato
      • Jean
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 5, 2012
          My friend Mary Rose and I searched this morning, 2/5, from about 7am to 10am for the duck with no luck. We returned later in the day, around 230 I think and spent about 20 minutes - no celebrity duck for us.
        • Ruth Rudesill
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 8, 2013
            I've checked the online websites with no recent information. Has anyone seen or tried to find the Falcated Duck in the past week?
            We're thinking of trying for it tomorrow.
            Thanks for any information!

            Ruth Rudesill
            Kenwood CA

          • NIKKI
            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 8, 2013
              I went to Colusa AND the Sac Refuge on Thursday and no Falcated Duck.  It has NOT been CONFIRMED seen since the 19th of December.  Looks like it is gone
              Nikki
              Redding CA