Colusa NWR Falcated Duck continues 1/5/2012

  • Marcel Holyoak
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2012
      The alternate plumage male FALCATED DUCK continued this morning 5th January 2012. I watched it from dawn to 10am. Viewing platform at start of auto tour loop at Colusa National Wildlife Refuge.

      At least three (2ads 1 imm), TRUMPETER SWANS continued along Esquon Rd off Midway Road in Butte County. Drive east from Midway Rd along Esquon Rd approx .25 miles and scan fields on south side of Esquon.

      Marcel Holyoak, San Jose and Davis California
      maholyoak@...