Falcated Duck on 1/3?

  • spiderhunters
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2012
      Appreciate any updates on the Falcated Duck at Colusa NWR.
      Was it seen today (1/3/12)?

      thanks!
      Vivek Tiwari
      Sunnyvale, CA
    • Bruce Webb
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2012
        Vivek. Apparently, yes it was seen today, though it was not in the primary subject line. It is mentioned in the posting about finding Mountain Plovers and Mountain Bluebirds.

        Bruce Webb
        Granite Bay, CA
        Sent from my iPad