SNBU (Humboldt)

  • Ken Burton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2012
      This afternoon, Greg Chapman and I found two (male?) SNOW BUNTINGS 3.3
      road miles south of the Table Bluff County Park restroom on the Eel
      River spit. The spot is roughly opposite a large, gray farm building
      and just north of a small slough entering the main slough from the east.
      The coordinates are N40.65932 W124.30117 (NAD 83). A high-clearance,
      4WD vehicle is required to drive to this location.

      Ken Burton
      Cutten