Not One but Two Little Gulls

  • Ed Stonick
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2011
      Greetings Birders!

      I visited Prado Regional Park this morning, arriving about 10:00 a.m. Met Dave Furseth, who was watching and photographing not one but two first-year Little Gulls. One bird appeared to have more of a smudge on the top of the head than the other. Dave was able to get many photos, as was I, a few with both birds in them.

      Have a great birding year in 2012!

      Ed

      Ed Stonick
      Pasadena, CA