Continuing No. CA rarities

  • Barbara Carlson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2011
      Falcated Duck, Common Redpoll, and American Tree Sparrow were all seen today in their respective locations.  The Red-naped Sapsucker was also seen in the same location as the sparrow.

      Thanks to all who reported and emailed me and to the ladies I birded with today. You made the drive so worthwhile!

      Barbara Carlson
      San Diego

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android