Re: [SDBIRDS] Marjorie Hastings

  • tsuru8@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2011
      Never pass up caring for friends, ever. I had known, as many, Marjorie and Don for over 30 years. Just last night looking at my contacts saw Marjorie's name and almost hit dial but thought call her later. Now there is no later.

      She will be truly missed for many of her attributes and beautiful heart and all the birding memories with her..

      Don said though with Marjorie's failing health probably best. Our hearts and prayers go out to Don.

      Monte Taylor
      Orange County, CA

      Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile