Re: [CVBirds] Re: [CALBIRDS] Falcated Duck in Colusa NWR

  • John Sterling
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2011
      The one in Lassen was accepted by the CA Bird Records Committee which then accepted a previously rejected record from Orange County. I see no reason to suspect that they will treat this record any differently.

      John Sterling

      26 Palm Ave
      Woodland, CA 95695
      530 908-3836
      jsterling@...

      www.sterlingbirds.com (photos, classes, tours, county birding)

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2011
        it was Magill Weber, the woman who spotted the bird right in front of everyone. She is a great birder transplant from AZ who work for The Nature Conservancy in their Sacramento office.