Palos Verdes Peninsula CBC 26 December

  • Ann and Eric
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2011
      Dear California Birders:

      If you are going to be in the Los Angeles area over the Christmas holiday and are looking for a little time birding while here, the 47th Annual Palos Verdes Peninsula Christmas Bird Count is organizing! We still have room available for any birders who are ready, willing and able to help us on Monday, December 26th. We have a wonderful, varied count circle, and have aspirations to make it into the top 10 of CBCs...if we could just get enough people out there helping!

      You can contact me at motmots@..., 323-295-6688, if you are interested in joining us!

      Good birding!
      Ann Brooks