CBC schedule almost complete

  • Ali Sheehey
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2011
      Hi Everyone,

      California has almost a complete schedule of CBCs with just a few dates that
      I have not been able to find. The California CBC schedule can be found at
      www.natureali.org/cbcs.htm

      Does anyone have the dates for any of the following counts? Please contact
      me offlist.
      La Purisima CBC
      Mount Shasta CBC
      Panoche Valley CBC
      Santa Cruz County CBC
      Santa Maria-Guadalupe CBC
      Santa Rosa CBC
      Tule Lake CBC
      Yreka CBC

      If anyone would like to participate in any Kern County Christmas Count, I
      could use help on the three I compile. We have 11 counts that are all or in
      part in the County. Check it out. http://www.natureali.org/CBCs/kerncbcs.htm

      Good birding,

      Ali Sheehey
      Weldon, CA